Whoopi Goldberg Net Worth 2020.
Whoopi Goldberg is a stage name for Caryn Elaine Johnson. Born on 13th November 1955 in New York City, U.S. Whoopi is multi-talented actress, singer-songwriter, comedienne, political activist, and talk shows presenter. Know Whoopi Goldberg Net Worth 2020.
Whoopi Goldberg Career.
Whoopi training teacher was Uta Hagen of HB Studio in New York City. Over the years in her career, she has featured in very many films. Below we outline a handful of her awarded featured films in her career;
Academy Awards, USA
- The Color Purple (1985) – Nominee as Best Actress in a Leading Role
- Ghost (1990) – Winner as Best Actress in a Supporting Role
Golden Globes, USA
- The Color Purple (1985) – Winner as Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture Drama
- Ghost (1990) – Winner as Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture
- Sister Act (1992) – Nominee in Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture Comedy or Musical
Primetime Emmy Awards
- Moonlight (1985) – Nominee as an Outstanding Guest Performer in a Drama Series
- A Different World (1987) – Nominee as an Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series
- The 66TH Annual Academy Awards (1994) – A Nominee as an Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety of Music Program
- The 68TH Annual Academy Awards (1996) – Nominee as an Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety of Music Program
- Whoopi: Back to Broadway, The 20th Anniversary (2005) – Nominee as an Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program
- Sarafina (1992) – Nominee as an Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture.
Goldberg also tried her hand in entrepreneurship she co-founded Whoopi & Maya company in 2016. This is a company that manufactures medical cannabis products for women suffering from menstrual cramps. Goldberg confesses having gone through painful periods, and the only thing that gave her relief was this product.
Whoopi Goldberg Net worth 2020: $45 Million.
Whoopi Goldberg net worth is $45 million, and her annual salary is estimated to $5 Million per year. Sources of her income include;
- Her role in acting.
In the 1990s Whoopi Goldberg was recorded, and the highest paid actress. She has been featured in over a hundred films and TV episodes, and several stages play. She has also received all four top entertainment awards that are Grammy, Oscar, Emmy, and Tony (EGOT). In her role in ‘Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit,” she was paid $7 million.
- Television Appearances
Her recorded estimate annual income of $5 million comes from various sources like “The View’ show that she co-hosts, endorsement deals and also from residual income coming from her previous films.
- Sale of Properties
Whoopi sold her single-family home in Berkeley, CA and her Vermont estate and New York loft. The single-family home was listed for sale at $1.275million whereas the New York loft was reportedly sold for $3.9 million.
- Extra gigs
Whoopi is a multi-talented land, and apparently, she evenly makes use of her talents when an opportunity arises. Her other gigs of comedy, singer and songwriter, political activist are sure to bring in some substantial sources of income that may not be easily picked for records.
Whoopi’s career story is incredible with so many awards to her name. She is one woman who made excellence and winning her goal. All these were achieved through determination and remaining strong to overcome challenges.
- Roger Federer Net Worth 2020.
- Andy Milonakis net worth.
- Black Ink Crew Net worth, Real Names, And Salary Per Episodes.
- Is Lo Bosworth Married to Husband? Or Dating a Boyfriend? Her Net worth, Parents, Wiki-Bio
- Rush Limbaugh Net Worth. How Rich is Rush Limbaugh?
- Molly Qerim Net Worth and Salary 2020.
- Is Rick Steves Gay after divorce from ex-Wife Anne Steves? His Net Worth, Wiki-BIo
- Erin Moran Net Worth 2020.
- Cynthia Bailey Net Worth.
- Alton Brown Net Worth 2020.
- tv personality
- tv personality bio
- sports journalist
- tv series
- female journalist
- celebrity spouse
- male journalist
- net worth
- poker player
- motivational speaker
- tv show host
- basket ball player
- celebrity chefs
- dead celebrities
- nascar drivers
- celebrity net worth
- recommended post
- body builder
- famous cartel
- ufc player